Early Black Friday Apple iPad deals for 2020 are underway, explore the best early Black Friday iPad Air deals with up to 128GB of storage and iPad 10.2 inch discounts right here on this page
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a summary of the best early iPad deals for Black Friday, featuring the latest savings on Apple iPad mini, Pro, and Air. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best iPad Deals:
- Save up to $350 on the latest Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Mini & iPad Air at Verizon – featuring savings on the latest 2020 8th generation Apple iPad & iPad Air 4th generation, iPad Pro 12.9 inch & more
- Save on the Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini at AT&T – check out deals on the latest models including the iPad Air 2020 and the iPad 8th generation
- Save up to 38% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2020 Apple iPad (10.2 Inch, 8th generation) & iPad Mini
- Save $150 on Apple iPad with any iPhone purchase at Verizon
- Save on the latest iPad 8th generation model at Verizon
- Save on the newest Apple iPad at Amazon – check deals for the latest 10.2 Inch Apple iPad
- Save up to $350 on the latest iPad Pro tablets at Verizon – deals available on 11 inch & 12.9 inch models
- Save on the Apple iPad Pro at AT&T – check live prices on the latest models
- Save up to $350 on Apple iPad Air models at Verizon – deals available on the latest 4th generation iPad Air & more
- Save on the Apple iPad Air at AT&T – including the latest 2020 model
- Save on the iPad mini latest 5th generation model at AT&T – comes in 64GB and 256GB storage configurations and is compatible with the Apple Pencil
- Save up to 35% on Apple iPad mini & iPad mini 4 at Amazon – instant savings on top-rated iPad mini models with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular, as well as renewed models
Searching for more deals? Click here to check out the full selection of live deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and click here to shop Amazon’s latest Black Friday-worthy deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
New versions of the iPad 10.2 inch and iPad Air were released in 2020, equipped with new chipsets and upgraded features. Both represent midrange options for the majority of tablet users looking for a good combination of performance and value, especially with the 64GB and 128GB models.
For a more portable option, the iPad mini offers nearly everything the standard Apple iPad does in a smaller frame. Graphic designers and other professionals are recommended to get the iPad Pro 11-inch or 12.9-inch as it packs more power and productivity features than other iPads.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])