Rising awareness of indoor pollutants and favorable government regulations are driving the demand for the indoor air purification market.
New York, Jan. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Indoor Air Purification market is predicted to be worth USD 37.94 Billion by the year 2027. The industry’s growth is expected to be fueled by rising incidences of different infectious pathogens and growing level of pollution in various urban areas. Other several factors propelling the industry’s growth include improving working standards, enhancing health literacy, and increasing disposable earnings. Elevating need for introducing equipment that facilitates air pollution control has led to the surging demand for a wide range of air purifiers in several emerging regions. Rising understanding regarding health is another factor making an impact to the market’s growth.
Growing awareness about managing emissions, strict regulations in environmental conservation, and rising globalization have contributed to the development of the U.S. market during the estimated timeline.
Outbreak of the novel coronavirus has created a major concern globally pertaining to the severe contagious diseases. To combat the pandemic, many commercial sectors have incorporated different technologies, potentially mitigating the virus spread. Several manufacturers of consumer electronics & appliances have invested heavily in R&D, finding different electronics products for killing harmful viruses and bacteria present in the airflow, designed for both commercial and household purposes. Several companies have come up with different product line-ups, claiming to remove or kill the novel coronavirus.
However, manufacturing industries have experienced a downturn due to imposition of lockdowns. Industries are expected to hit their peak around Q3 upon resuming distribution chains and production facility.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3492
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The sub-segment of fume and smoke collectors accounted for a significant share in the industry, owing to the product’s wide application in removing dry and wet vapors, gases, dust, and smoke from the indoor air.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) technology aids in eliminating at least 99.9% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, and several other airborne particles with 0.3 microns size, ensuring safe,, and clean air in the room. It is crucial in hospitals for keeping patients safe, not allowing them to come in contact with outside particles or contagious.
- The residential sector has been projected to occupy a 10.6% CAGR during the estimated time frame. Owing to increasing level of pollution, rising urbanization and population, especially in developing nations, the industry’s growth has been encouraged.
- Asia Pacific has been leading the market with a CAGR of 11.5% due to the rising urbanization and population. Additionally, the region’s residential sector controlled 22.4% of the overall global market share in the year 2019, owing to the high use of different smart purifiers.
- Leading companies include Aprilaire, 3M Purification Inc., Abatement Technologies, Inc., AllerAir Industries Inc., Blueair, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Clarcor, Inc., MANN+HUMMEL GmbH, Daikin Industries, Ltd., and Sharp Corporation.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3492
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Indoor Air Purification market on the basis of product, technology, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fume & smoke collectors
- Fire & emergency exhaust
- Dust collectors & vacuums
- Mist eliminators
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electrostatic precipitators
- Ionic filters
- High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA)
- Activated carbon
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/indoor-air-purification-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Agricultural Biostimulants Market Analysis By Type (Acid-based, Extract-based, Others), By Application (Soil, Foliar, Seed and Others) And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2026
Potash Fertilizers Market Share, Size & Analysis, By Product Type (Potassium Chloride, Potassium Nitrate, Sulfate of Potash), By Mode of Application (Foliar, Broadcasting, Fertigation), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Oilseeds & Pulses), 2017-2027
Seed Treatment Market Size, Share & Demand, By Type (Chemical Seed Treatment, Biological Seed Treatment), By Crop Type, By Application Technique, By Function And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Biopesticides Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Bioherbicides, Bioinsecticides, Bionematicides), By Crop Type, By Mode of Application, By Source, By Formulation, And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Phosphate Fertilizer Market Demand, Share & Outlook, By Product Type (Superphosphate, Monoammonium Phosphate, Diammonium Phosphate), By Application, By Distribution Channel And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]