Event Takes Place September 7-10, 2021 in Dallas
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ICMI’s Contact Center Expo 2021 today unveils the Conference Program. Over four days, ICMI’s Contact Center Expo brings call center industry professionals together to tackle the challenges and opportunities that will enable positive growth and change in the contact center industry. The event will take place September 7-10, 2021 at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, in Dallas, Texas. Register here. Early registration pricing ends Friday, July 16.
Joy Sobhani, Event Director for ICMI’s Contact Center Expo noted, “ICMI’s Contact Center Expo will tackle the challenges and opportunities for 2021 and beyond that will enable positive growth and change in the industry. From interactive discussion groups to content that supports the trending topics of the day – like AI, managing ‘work from anywhere’ teams, omnichannel and digital transformation – ICMI will help attendees grow their network, learn from industry professionals and find solutions to new world challenges. We hope you will be at ICMI’s Contact Center Expo when we celebrate the reunion of the contact center community this Fall.”
ICMI Contact Center Expo Conference Program
ICMI’s Contact Center Expo offers a content rich conference program with more than 100 sessions by industry thought leaders and insightful keynotes covering both the latest industry topics, from chatbots to COVID-19.
Keynote presenters include:
- September 7: Roadmap to 2025. The session will be moderated by Brad Cleveland, Senior Advisor, ICMI and panelists include Jenny Dempsey, Customer Experience Manager, Fruitstand, Ted Stodolka, VP, Chief Care Officer, Hallmark Cards, Eric Mackowitz, AVP, Service Center Operations, Amica Mutual Insurance, Anne Palmerine, VP, Customer Engagement, Enrollment & Retail, UPMC Health Plan
- September 8: Innovate the Way You Innovate: Instilling a Pervasive Culture of Innovation will be presented by Stephen Shapiro, Innovation Evangelist and Author
- September 9: Making #HybridTeams Awesome will be presented by Hannah Ubl, Co-Founder, Good Company Consulting
- September 9: Connecting the Workplace and Life Through F.U.N. will be presented by Paul Long, Speaker, Author, Master of Shenanigans and Former Director of Call Center Operations at Farmers Insurance
Conference Program tracks include:
- Boost Your Culture
- Elevate Your Strategy & Leadership
- Maximize Productivity and Operations
- Drive Customer Experience
View the full ICMI’s Contact Center Expo conference program here.
Other Highlights of ICMI’s Contact Center Expo
- The ICMI Global Contact Center Awards are where ICMI recognizes contact centers around the world that most embody contact center excellence
- The Expo Hall will showcase 30+ exhibitors featuring the latest technology and trends in the industry
- Multiple opportunities to network with speakers, exhibitors and industry peers
Click here to register to attend ICMI’s Contact Center Expo. Early bird rates are valid through July 16, 2021.
Media interested in attending ICMI Contact Center Expo, email Meryl Franzman at [email protected].
For additional information on exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact us at [email protected].
ICMI Contact Center Expo is taking steps to ensure attendee, exhibitor and partner safety. ICMI Contact Center Expo will adopt parent company Informa’s AllSecure Plan at the event. AllSecure is Informa’s approach to ensuring the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all exhibitors, attendees, speakers and press. Learn more about ICMI’s Contact Center Expo’s health and safety plan here.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals — from frontline agents to executives — who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI’s experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We’re an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.
ICMI’s Contact Center Expo 2021