Fortune 500 Leaders of The Walt Disney Company, Nike, AT&T, Home Depot, Bank of America, Cisco, Sony Pictures Entertainment and PayPal Confirmed to Attend L’ATTITUDE 2021
SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The global CEOs of The Walt Disney Company, Nike, AT&T, Home Depot, Bank of America, Cisco, Sony Pictures Entertainment and PayPal will take the stage at L’ATTITUDE 2021, presented by Bank of America, to discuss how the New Mainstream Economy, led by the U.S. Latino Cohort, is driving sustainable economic growth. National media, A-List celebrities, entrepreneurs, and elected officials will also contribute to the dialog at this year’s event, set to take place in San Diego, CA from September 29 to October 2, 2021.
Boasting more than 30 sessions over the course of four days, L’ATTITUDE is a ground-breaking initiative creating a national townhall of the nation’s best and brightest. In partnership with top-tier media outlets such as MSNBC, CNBC, the Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones MarketWatch, this year’s event is expected to be the biggest in its four-year history.
“In the wake of the global pandemic, it’s never been more critical to unlock exponential growth,” said Sol Trujillo, iconic business leader and co-founder of L’ATTITUDE. “History and data indicate the U.S. economy cannot fully rebound without the Latino cohort continuing its economic leadership role, and we’re thrilled to welcome a long list of distinguished business leaders and sponsors who recognize this path towards economic prosperity. We are eager to spark a dialogue, provide real market examples of success, and translate discourse into action.”
Among the CEO attendees confirmed to participate in L’ATTITUDE 2021 are:
- Bob Chapek, CEO, The Walt Disney Company
- John Donahoe, President and CEO, Nike, Inc.
- Almar Latour, CEO, Dow Jones
- Craig Menear, Chairman and CEO, The Home Depot
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Bank of America
- Chuck Robbins, Chairman and CEO, Cisco
- Dan Schulman, President and CEO, PayPal
- John Stankey, CEO, AT&T
- Tony Vinciquerra, Chairman and CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
Apart from the headliner CEOs participating at L’ATTITUDE 2021, attendees will have the opportunity to meet the most powerful Latinas in America today, along with emerging entrepreneurs making a difference in the worlds of business, finance, entrepreneurship, politics, and Hollywood’s biggest celebrities.
Among the programs featured at this year’s event, those that attend will be the very first people in the country to learn about the latest news from special reports being unveiled nationally, including:
- The LDC U.S. Latino GDP Report with the latest and highly anticipated data about the economic output of our U.S. Latino cohort, which could move up even higher than in the last report where it ranked as the eighth largest economy in the world (if it were a country).
- The LDC Media Report where Hollywood and our country’s leading media and entertainment companies are rated regarding their progress in featuring diverse U.S. Latino talent, both in front of and behind the camera.
- The 2021 State of Hispanic Wealth Report from NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals) that provides the business and finance communities with invaluable insight into Hispanic participation in homeownership, small business development, and wealth building.
- A special report from ALPFA (Association of Latino Professionals for America) on America’s 50 Most Powerful Latinas
- The LDC Perception of Latinos in America Report provides a national platform for calling attention to the latest facts and data about the Latino brand and false stereotypes, but also for stimulating action-oriented discussion about how to catalyze the full economic potential of the U.S. Latino community in the New Mainstream Economy.
- HITEC and LDC 2021 Latinos in Technology is a report that will shed light on U.S. Latinos in tech – from the classroom to the board room – and they are leading the way in the usage of new technology and are helping build new advanced technologies.
L’ATTITUDE annually leads the way in introducing the world to emerging U.S. Latino entertainment talent, and this year’s exclusive performances will be headlined by two world-famous artists during the Friday Night Gala and Saturday Night Live Concert. With more details to come, these exciting shows will be curated by international producer and multi-Platinum GRAMMY-winner Emilio Estefan, a partner in the event alongside globally-renowned business executive Trujillo, and Gary Acosta, L’ATTITUDE co-founder and CEO of NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals).
“U.S. Latinos are the most prolific entrepreneurs in the country, and small business growth will be one of the key topics at this year’s event,” added Acosta. “From catalyzing small business growth, to showcasing the most powerful Latinas, to sparking the next wave of Latino tech entrepreneurs and innovation, L’ATTITUDE truly offers something for everyone.”
The L’ATTITUDE agenda will include breakout sessions, small group presentations, and special programs, including:
- LATINXT, where you’ll meet the next generation of U.S. Latino talent in Business and in Entertainment.
- Latinas with L’ATTITUDE, presenting in collaboration with ALPFA, this year’s 50 Most Powerful Latinas
- Match-Up, an exclusive national competition where U.S. Latino entrepreneurs will vie for over $10 million in capital investments to grow their enterprises.
To learn more and register for the event, visit www.lattitude.net.
The brainchild of international business executive Sol Trujillo and NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO Gary Acosta, L’ATTITUDE hosts a world-class slate of CEOs, celebrities, economists, educators, entrepreneurs, journalists, politicians, and industry influencers at its annual conference. Participants engage in open dialogue about the latest facts and data regarding America’s Latino Factor and the New Mainstream Economy. As the name implies, L’ATTITUDE is about staying on course to a growing and sustainable economic future for America. U.S. Latinos, our country’s youngest cohort, represent nearly 1 in 5 Americans, and account for over $2.3 trillion in GDP, making it the 8th largest economy in the world if it were a stand-alone country. L’ATTITUDE features presentations, panel discussions, interactive sessions, and entertainment featuring leading celebrities.
PINTA for L’ATTITUDE