Saturday, December 10, 2016
 
 
News: Page (1) of 1 - 09/07/11 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook
9 taken to hospital because of fumes at McDonald's
9 taken to hospital after customers pass out amid foul odor at McDonald's in Georgia
By The Associated Press
Our Apologies, This article is no longer available, You may have followed an outdated link.


Page: 1


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines