|Page (1) of 1 - 05/08/08||email article||print page|
BATTLE RAGE: THE ROBOT WARS the third person shooter with elements of a beatem'up game that allows a player to control giant robots. Battles between the robots take place on carefully selected battlegrounds (so called ?arenas) and they are short, quick, brutal skirmishes.
The player can fight alone (versus one, two or even three opponents) or in a team against a common foe. Every robot has its own weapons (for melee and distance combat), additional weapon types can be collected on the arena.
- Single player and Multiplayer modes.
- Arcade mode with a separate Storyline for each of the robots characters.
- Robot Customization.
- Compelling mechanics (Rage, Rush, Power Triangle).
- Special Attacks (push, stun and other unique abilities for each robot).
- Robots allowed to fight with 3 weapons at the same time (two ranged and one melee).
- 8 different robots.
- 20 weapons.
- 10 arenas.
It might be what your 13 year old boy might like - - and not as violent as "M" titles.
READ MORE @ popcornarcade.com
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved