Tuesday, October 25, 2016
News: Page (1) of 1 - 09/14/11 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook
Gas for McDonald's soda fountain caused Ga. death
Police: Leaking carbon dioxide used for McDonald's soda fountain caused death of woman in Ga.
By The Associated Press
Our Apologies, This article is no longer available, You may have followed an outdated link.

Page: 1


Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines