Saturday, December 10, 2016
 
 
News: Page (1) of 1 - 09/13/11 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook
Inhaler overuse may have killed Colorado student
Doctors say asthmatic Colo. State student might have died from using her inhaler too much
By The Associated Press
Our Apologies, This article is no longer available, You may have followed an outdated link.


Page: 1


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines