Monday, December 18, 2017
 
 
News: Page (1) of 1 - 03/30/12 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook
Man nixes plea deal in NY fight with Monaco prince
Ex-club owner rejects no-jail plea deal in NYC bar brawl that bloodied prince from Monaco
By The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) ' A former nightclub owner says he won't take a no-jail plea offer to resolve charges of beating up a prince from Monaco in a New York City bar brawl.

Adam Hock declined Thursday to plead guilty to misdemeanor assault and get sentenced to probation and anger management counseling.

Defense lawyer Joseph Tacopina says Hock was the victim in a February faceoff with Prince Pierre Casiraghi (cah-zee-RAH'-gee) and three of the prince's friends. He says Hock was attacked by "very privileged kids" who "feel they can do whatever they want." He says Hock needs surgery for a shoulder injury from the fracas.



A lawyer for the 24-year-old prince has declined to comment. Lawyer Edward Kratt previously said the prince's group didn't provoke the melee.

The prince was treated for facial cuts.


Page: 1


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines