Tuesday, November 21, 2017
 
 
News: Page (1) of 1 - 09/16/11 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook
No charges for Matthew Fox in bus driver complaint
Cleveland prosecutors won't charge actor Matthew Fox on complaint he hit private bus driver
By The Associated Press

CLEVELAND (AP) ' Cleveland prosecutors will not charge Matthew Fox on a complaint that the star of the former "Lost" television series punched a private bus driver last month.

City spokeswoman Andrea Taylor says in a statement Friday the decision was made "after a thorough review of the facts."

Bus driver Heather Bormann of Cleveland had said Fox hit her early Aug. 28 after she blocked him from boarding a chartered party bus she was driving. She said Fox wanted a ride to his hotel and appeared intoxicated.



Bormann referred a call Friday to her lawyer, J. Norman Stark, who says the city's decision is a "miscarriage of justice." Bormann filed a civil lawsuit against Fox in Cuyahoga (ky-uh-HOH'-guh) County this week.

An email seeking comment was sent to Fox's publicist.


Page: 1


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines