Friday, October 28, 2016
News: Page (1) of 1 - 09/08/11 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at page facebook
Woman sickened by fumes at Georgia McDonald's dies
80-year-old Florida woman dies after being sickened by fumes at McDonald's in Georgia
By The Associated Press
Our Apologies, This article is no longer available, You may have followed an outdated link.

Page: 1


Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines