|Page (1) of 1 - 01/06/14||email article||print page|
The Benson Ford was built in 1924, with state rooms designed by Henry Ford himself, and was used to ship coal and iron ore for the Ford motor company until it was decommissioned in 1981. So, it used to be a giant ship. Now, it's a 7,000 square-foot vacation home perched on a cliff 19-feet above Lake Eerie, and it's amazing.
|Giant Ship Turned Into Vacation House|
Source:GrabNetworks (c). All Rights Reserved