|Page (1) of 1 - 12/06/17||email article||print page|
Global heart rate monitor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during forecasted period of 2017-2023. Heart rate monitor are devices used to monitor the heart rate. These devices has got a huge demand from last few years. Introduction of different features like monitoring sleep pattern, calories burn during exercise has attracted many people for self-monitoring the heart rate. Increasing prevalence of cardiac diseases, increasing awareness among the people for monitoring the diseases and adoption of the self-monitoring devises by the people has driven the growth of this market across the globe.
Geographically, North America account the largest heart rate monitor market. About 45% of total global heart rate monitor market is contributed by North America. Increasing population suffering from cardiac diseases, diabetes, increasing health education among the people has help to grow heart rate monitor market in North America. Europe has the second largest heart rate monitor market followed by Asia Pacific. India, Japan and China are the major contributor for the market in Asia Pacific region. Rapid development in medical sector and continuous improvement in health care infrastructure in this region has led to synergistic effect on the growth of the market. Middle East and Africa has the lowest heart rate monitor market.
Sample Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1370 .
Global heart rate monitor market is segmented on the basis of type into wristwatch, chest strap monitor and other. On the basis of application the market is segmented into medical use, sport and exercise and other.
Global heart rate monitor market by type is command by chest strap monitor segment. Increasing number of health conscious customers has led to a growing demand for chest straps to regulate the fitness levels by determining the level of activity
The major key player for the global heart rate monitor market are Visiomed Group (France), LG Electronics (South Koera), nu-beca & maxcellent co (Taiwan), HealthSmart International (US), Medisana AG (Germany), Apple (US), Polar Electro (Finland), Beurer GmbH (Germany), Fitbit, Inc. (US), Garmin (US), Polar Electro (Finland), Fitbit (US), Omron Healthcare (Japan), LifeBEAM Technologies (US), Mio Global (Japan), Suunto (Finland)
Due to increasing prevalence of heart diseases across the globe many of the companies are in the race of inventing the better treatment devices for the management of cardiac diseases. Companies are using a trend of strategic alliance and acquisition to gain the market and minimize the competition in the market.
Visiomed Group develops and distributes electronic medical devices which is headquartered in France. MyECG has won top prize in the Biotech category of the CES 2016 Innovation Awards. This medical device is used to monitor the heart rate of the patient and can thus identify anomalies and symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath which can be warning signs of cardiac diseases.
LG Electronics is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in South Korea. This company has introduced Fr74 Heart rate monitor earphones used in real-time heart monitoring.
Beurer GmbH and electronic device manufacturing company headquartered in Germany. Heart rate monitor with chest strap - PM 25 and PM 62 are the major products used to monitor heart rate.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/heart-rate-monitor-watch-market-1370 .
Fitbit is an American company headquartered in US are manufacturer of wireless-enabled wearable technology devices which monitors heart rate, quality of sleep and many more. FitBit Surge is one of the top most product of the company used to monitor the heart rate.
Azoi inc. is a company that makes medical devices headquartered in US. Kito+ is introduced by the company which not only provides heart rate but also provides the ECG data, blood oxygen, respiration rate, skin temperature.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 6 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global heart rate monitors market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global heart rate monitors market based on various factors - Price Analysis, Supply Chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to the four main geographies and their countries – the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospects.
- To provide country level analysis of the market which includes segmentation by type and use.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments that are currently taking place in the global heart rate monitors markets.
Ask Question to Expert at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1370 .
The report for Global heart rate monitors market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research FutureContact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune -