Tuesday, April 24, 2018
 
 
Video: Page (1) of 1 - 12/21/17 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook
Local Boxer Charles Harris Joins CW4 at 7

By Clip Syndicate
A Columbus boxer joined the set to talk with WCBI's Steve Schill about his upcoming bout in January.

http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/view/12833/7216857 Video: Local Boxer Charles Harris Joins CW4 at 7
A Columbus boxer joined the set to talk with WCBI's Steve Schill about his upcoming bout in January.
http://chic.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/12833/7216857?cpt=8&wpid=2637 Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:34:57 +0000 Local Boxer Charles Harris Joins CW4 at 7 A Columbus boxer joined the set to talk with WCBI's Steve Schill about his upcoming bout in January. http://chic.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/12833/7216857?cpt=8&wpid=2637 WCBI toss to wx today: our low end severe weather will continue through the early morning. one or two storms could produce a wind gust in the 60 winding down by 8 or 9 am at the very latest. our morning rain chance will be around 80%. as the heavy rain exits the area, a few scattered lingering showers may remain. through the rest of the day, our rain chance will be around 20%. afternoon highs reach around 70? in columbus, with lower temps further northwest. overnight lows drop to the mid 40s. thursday: we dry out temporarily on thursday, with highs in the upper 60s to around 70?. skies remain mostly cloudy. overnight, low temps drop into the mid 50s. friday: rain chances return again on friday. scattered showers and perhaps a thunderstorm. rain chances increase the further north and west you go. chance of rain during the day around 50%. overnight, showers and a few thunderstorms continue. lows in the upper 50s. saturday: temperatures remain steady for the most part on saturday, as again heavy rain pushes through the area. showers and a few thunderstorms are likely. chance of rain 80%. most of the rain should end by the evening. temps drop into the low 30s overnight. christmas eve/christmas day: we stay dry and cool as we head into the christmas holiday. a few clouds on sunday, then sunny on monday. highs in the 40s both days, with overnight lows in the 20s. today: our low end severe weather will continue through the early morning.





Page: 1


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Our Privacy Policy --- About The U.S. Daily News - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines